cDNAs for ESTs

Joseph C. Bagshaw jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Sat Apr 19 07:38:52 EST 1997

I want to construct a cDNA library for the "express" (PTP) purpose of
isolating and cataloging ESTs.  I want to clone directly into a plasmid
vector, and I can prepare any necessary quantity of starting RNA.  I would
appreciate any advice on the latest strategies and techniques, and/or
pointers to web sites/ ftp sites/ hardcopy containing state of the art
info.  I'm not averse to using kits, but I don't have big bucks to spend,
so I can't afford to have the job done commercially.  You can e-mail
directly to me at the address below.

Joe Bagshaw, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Roadkill on the information superhighway.