LacZ and NLS Expression Vector?

Marieke R. Koedood Zhao rkoedood at bio.bu.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:02:04 EST 1997

We got such a vector from Gan and Klein. Reference:
Gan and Klein, 1990, Dev. Biol. 142:346-359.

I suggest you contact them.

Marieke

Richard Snow (sbirsnow at sbi.org) wrote:
: Hi,

: Does anyone know of a mammalian expression vector that contains both the LacZ
: gene and Nuclear Localization Sequence (NLS)? The closest I've gotten is
: Strategene's pCMVLacI system, but this is a Lac repressor system. I've already
: asked Strategene, Pharmigen, and a few others. No luck. Any help you could
: give would be great. If possible replying back to my email address would be
: great too.

: Thanks,

: Rick Snow

: Richard Snow