Metods and ReaGANTS

SCHWEIZR michael.schweizer at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 05:32:32 EST 1997

To whom it may concern,

please could you provide me with the correct http number for Methods and
Reagants. Francis Ouellette has suugested Methods for the following reasons:

 I am editing a yeast book in which I am writing a chapter on Lipid and
Membranes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. To do this, I would like to receive the
newest literature from the yeast lipid community.

Therefore, I want to put a formal letter requesting this information through
METHODS instead of contacting each person individually by finding his/her email
first.

I would be glad if you would suggest some ideas! Please respond asap. Thanks
for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully

Michael Schweizer

Prof Michael Schweizer