Flag-Antibody

Volker Blaschke vblasch at gwdg.de
Fri Apr 25 04:14:08 EST 1997

--
Dr. Volker Blaschke
Dept. of Biochemistry
Georg-August-University, Goettingen, Germany
Email: vblasch at gwdg.de
Tel: xx49 551 39 5959 / 5978 Fax: /5960
Hi,
We are working with FLAG-tagged proteins( R7G-receptors) and
Anti-Flag-antibodies in order to detect them in a westernblot.
But life is tough, our efforts  have never been successfull until now.
Can everyone tell us about own experiences with such systems ?
We are using following FLAG :N-Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys-C
Anti-Flag-anibody is from Kodak(monoclonal mouse-antibody); dilution
1:5000 in TBS(300mM NaCL,25mM Tris, 0.1% Tween 20) with 1% non-fat
milk-powder. Second anti-mouse-antibody is from Biorad,dilution 1:20000
in the same buffer. Detection with ECL-system from Amersham.
So long, Ulrike
E-mail: boeer at gwdg.de