Need a supplier for Pme I

David Micklem drm21 at
Sat Apr 26 13:22:13 EST 1997

In article <akilleen-ya023580002604971132480001 at>,
akilleen at (Tony Killeen) wrote:

>I am looking for a commercial source of the restriction enzyme Pme I
>(recognition sequence GTTTAAAC). It's mentioned in the B-M catalog but they
>don't supply it, and I can't find it in any catalog I have to hand.
>I'd appreciate any advice on sources for this.
>Tony Killeen
><akilleen at>

New England Biolabs - its probably fairly expensive, since the packages
contain only 100U or 500U.

(usual disclaimers apply.  But I like their enzymes...)

D.R.Micklem,                                Time flies like an arrow...
Wellcome/CRC Institute,            Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK
Email:drm21 at Junk mail very very unwelcome.