Flag-Antibody

Thomas R. Anderson babco at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 29 00:08:41 EST 1997

In <19970428201000.QAA27637 at ladder01.news.aol.com> cplefebvre at aol.com
(CPLefebvre) writes:

>You have to pay attention to two points:  first which antiflag Ab you
are
>using.  They are two of them, one (the M1 I think) bind the epitope in
the
>presence of calcium.  The secongd point is that this ab is binding
only if
>the Nt end of the epitope is free.  Read carefully the manual because
this
>point is not clearly explicited.  The best choice is to use the M2 ab
>which in our hands is working fine

Actually, there are three different antibodies against the FLAG
epitope, each with different utilities.  If you need more information
about these or other epitope tag antibodies (HA, myc, AU1, AU5,
glu-glu, etc.) please do not hestitate to contact me.

Tom Anderson
Berkeley antibody Company (BAbCO)
1223 South 47th Street
Richmond, CA  94804