ECL Western Blotting, need help

Johan Lennartsson Johan.Lennartsson at LICR.uu.se
Sun Aug 3 02:23:05 EST 1997

Hi

I've found that when I block the Immobilon membrane with only 0.1-0.2%
Tween-20 in PBS overnight at +4oC or 2 hours at room temperature and do all
washing in 0.5% Tween-20, it works very well. When I stripp my membranes I
use 55oC for 30 min.
Another thing that I found to be important is to use large volumes for
washing and not wash to quickly (200-300ml PBS-T for 10min, 3-4 times).

Good Luck
Johan

Yankiwski <yankiwski at aol.com> skrev i inlägg
<19970731001900.UAA22820 at ladder02.news.aol.com>...