Need ref for genomic/expression subtraction libraries

Your Name email at domain.com
Sat Aug 2 21:33:17 EST 1997

You might want to have a look at a reference in Methods in Enzymology,
-there are probably quite a few- check the latest (1991 or thereabouts)
book dealing with embryology, there is an article entitled, "Construction
of Primary and Subtracted cDNA Libraries from Early Embryos". The methods
outlined seem very thourough, though I can't vouch for them, as I have
never done anything like this.

Martin Jakt