PCR Using T7 and SP6 Primers

Paul Fisher fisherp at tawa.fri.cri.nz
Sun Aug 3 18:58:48 EST 1997

I've always used custom designed M13 forward and reverse sequencing
primers that anneal at 65 C . Now I'm using different primers designed
by someone else that anneal at 55 C, which also works fine. You can
design or purchase them in bulk and use them permanently. I think
designing primer sets is cheaper.