Does anyone want a Pharmacia oligonucleotide Synthesizer

Ned Mantei mantei at neuro.biol.nospam.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 5 00:38:06 EST 1997

In article <v01530508b007f12c751b@[129.127.90.149]>,
adobrovic at medicine.adelaide.edu.au (Alex Dobrovic) wrote:

> Is there anyone that can use an old Pharmacia oligonucleotide Synthesizer.
> We find it cheaper to buy our oligos these days so any serious suggestions
> on what we can do with the synthesiser are welcome. It looks quite nice but
> our bench space is at a premium.

The controller is the same as the Pharmacia FPLC controller, and can be
used for a chromatography system.
The person who used to make oligos in my old lab said that in the end it
was "chemistry folklore", like the "Pioneer Village" sort of thing popular
in N.A.

--
Ned Mantei
Dept. of Neurobiology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology

****remove "nospam" from address before replying****