spun column

Molecular Pathology Lab molecpth at pilot.msu.edu
Mon Aug 4 16:27:02 EST 1997

Hello all-
	I was wondering in anyone has a protocol for doing a G-50 spun column
using a microcentrifuge for seperating unicorporated from labled probe. 
I have used the 1mL (tuberculin) syringe method, but I don't have access
to a clinical centrifuge, but I do have access to an old
microcentrifuge.  Any help that you can give me will be greatly
appreciated, and you can either send it to my e-mail or to the news

Thanks in advance.

-Eric W. Olle

More information about the Methods mailing list