Reference manuals

Pascal Mertens Pascal.Mertens at
Wed Aug 6 02:00:32 EST 1997

In article (Dans l'article) <33E7DFF6.4D10 at>, "Edward K.
Lobenhofer" <ekl2 at> wrote (écrivait) :

> Recently, my lab asked me to figure out what are the best protocol books
> on the market for basic molecular techniques since our most recent is
> the last Maniatis.  I would love to get some suggestions from readers of
> this newsgroup--if you have a second please email me your thoughts.

Current protocols in Molecular Biology (the "Red Bible") is nice.
Moreover, as it's a leaf binder, you can buy the evolving package (new or
modified chapters when a new protocol comes up).
I can check the exact reference if you want (I think it's "Aussubel et al")

Pascal Mertens
Laboratoire d'Immunologie et Microbiologie
61 Rue de Bruxelles
5000 Namur, BELGIUM
Phone: 32 81 724438
Fax: 32 81 724420