intron splice-junctions software

Van Geldre Els Els.VanGeldre at rug.ac.be
Wed Aug 6 12:36:53 EST 1997

Dear all,

  First of all I would like to thank you for all previous answers and
  suggestions to my questions. Secondly, I would like to ask you the
  following. Does someone know wether there exists (and where I can find
  it) a program that is capable to find splice junctions in a given gDNA
  sequence ? I have some PCR products derived from gDNA of plants (about
  1kb). I would like to derive the protein sequence from these DNA
  sequences, but only the exons without the introns. I found such a
  program specific for Arabidopsis, but I wonder wether there exists
something
  more general for other plants.

  Thank you for answering,
  Els