Choice of vector linearisation site for electroporation

Steven D. Creacy sdcreacy at spyder.net
Sun Aug 10 12:25:56 EST 1997

Kevin,
Though you may have had success in the past, electroporation is not the
method of choice for transfection into mammalian cells.  You will have much
healthier cells resulting from a lipofectin transformation.  If you are not
familiar with this product, Life Technologies sells it as well as many
other Mol. Bio. vendors (even Invitrogen, I think)... just call around.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Steve Creacy

Kevin Mulcahy <K.Mulcahy at sheffield.ac.uk> wrote in article
<33E9A516.744D at sheffield.ac.uk>...