wizard prep'ed DNA

Wood Lab woodlab at SUNGCG.USOUTHAL.EDU
Mon Aug 11 14:33:47 EST 1997

Hi all,
	We can all voice our opinions on different DNA isolation kits.
My two cents..  We are using all of the kits described here, and my
personal favorite, Perfect preps form 5'-3'. (No affiliation)  I prefer
these to wizard because, I too, hate the syringe method.  Quiagen is
good, but for consistency and high yield I am going with the perfect
preps (Pp).  I use this for sequencing (both automated and manual),
electroporation, and just about everything else.  I am not sure about
price comparisons, only that Pp is about $1 a prep.  It's fast, clean and
gives a high yield.  What else could we ask for...?

Aimee T