Integrating Alignments (postscript) into Word

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Tue Aug 12 11:55:37 EST 1997

Wolfgang Schechinger (wgschech at wrote:
> Has anyone yet tried to integrate a box-shaded alignment into a word
> document?
> I processed a *.msf file with boxshade, resulting in a postscript
> file. Now I want to get this stuff into a word for windows document.
> Since Word doesn't support *.ps input, I tried two different ways:

Word for Macs supports inclusion of EPS files. I would be surprised
if WinWord didn't.

If you want to include a pixel file, be careful not to change the
size of the picture after you have included it. This will increase
the quality of the output.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004 at  SP3 */