Disposable 50 ml centrifuge tubes for SS-34

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.Uk
Thu Aug 14 13:09:41 EST 1997

Hello Genii of Molecular Wizardry --
	I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier of disposable tubes
that I could use in an SS-34 or equivalent rotor for doing my maxi
preps.  I currently borrow reusable tubes sold by Sorvall, andrathher
than buy myself these very expensive tubes, I was looking for an
alternative (it would be like a 50 ml Falcon tube, only with a round
bottom).  I can't find such a thing anywhere.  Anyone know better?
	Harry