Retinoblastoma protein

Simon Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 12:48:46 EST 1997

Hi all,
		I wondered if any of you out there have any idea what the phosphorylation
state of in vitro transcription/translation-produced RB protein is? If it is
hypophosphorylated in retic. lysates, are there any commercial kinases out
there which can hyperphosphorylate it as is seen in vivo i.e. stick the
phosphates on the correct in vivo residues?
	Any help greatly appreciated!

			Simon.

--

Dr. Simon Dawson       TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44787
Dept. of Biochemistry  FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
The Medical School     Email:Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Queens Medical Centre  http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mbzspd/Simon.html
Clifton Boulevard
Nottingham             "Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.
U.K.