Q: what are sepabeads?

Koen De Smet k.desmet at nospam.ic.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 10:56:59 EST 1997

I am just reading an article on the purification of an enzyme. It
includes a step involving Sepabeads FP-DA13 gel (Mitsubishi Chemical
Industries ltd). Can anybody give me more information on this resin?
Is it anion exchange, cation exchange, gelfiltration or affinity

I don't know this company (I presume it is Japanese, and the paper is
from a japanese group) so we don't have their catalogue.

Thanks for any advice!

To reply by email, remove "nospam." from the above address

        Dr Koen A.L. De Smet
        Research Fellow
        Department of Medical Microbiology
        Imperial College Medical School at St Mary's
        Norfolk Place
        London W2 1PG
        Great Britain
        Tel: (+44)-(0)171-594 3946