pREP80 vectors wanted

Martin Luetzelberger luetzel at
Mon Aug 18 03:37:11 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I am desperately seeking for some S.pombe vectors, called pREP81,82 and
pRIP81,82. I have tryed to obtain these vectors from K.Maundrell (who
has made them), but I was not able to contact him, because I do not know
his current e-mail/postal mailing adress. Is someone out there who has
(the original) plasmids and is able to send me a small aliqout of these
vectors ???

Thanks in advance !

Martin Luetzelberger            please reply to:

Technische Universitaet
B r a u n s c h w e i g         luetzel at

Institut fuer Genetik           fax  : +49 531 391 5765
Spielmanstrasse 7               phone: +49 531 391 5784
38106 Braunschweig