Kinase assay protocols?

Ole Gjoerup ovg at biobase.dk
Wed Aug 20 07:53:43 EST 1997

Hello,

By now there are quite a few molbio protocol collections on the web - but
I still haven't found a lot of biochemistry protocols. Especially I've
been looking for kinase assay protocols (ERK, JNK, p38, cdk, Akt, pp70,
etc etc), mostly just to have them in case I'll need them in the near
future. Could anyone point me in the direction of such protocol
collections, or maybe send them to me by E-mail ? I may try to set up my
own web site with kinase protocols based on your contributions. If there's
an interest for it.

Best regards,

-Ole
Ole Victor Foenss Gjoerup, Ph.D.       | Phone (+45)35322071
Dept. of Molecular and Cellular        | FAX   (+45)33935220
Biology                                |
Oester Farimagsgade 2A                 | Email: ovg at biobase.dk
1353 Koebenhavn K                      | http://biobase.dk/~ovg
Denmark                                |