Exotic Drink Guide!!! ;-)

ufcsoon at janrix.com ufcsoon at janrix.com
Wed Aug 20 04:14:35 EST 1997

Hi there,
     This is quick and easy....  We have found a super cool book for sale.  It's only available thru it's website:.... http://members.aol.com/EllyBeMe/JV.html   <-------- (cut and paste)
Check it out!  If you like great drinks, or just want a fantastic coffee table book.....
It's inexpensive and it would be a nice gesture on your part to at least look at the site....
Thanks for the support!

-R. L. Taylor
President, Joint Venture$ Western Region.

We will occasionally send short E-mail letters to you telling you about other new and interesting products.  These products are not found in stores anywhere.  Quite simply,  we search WORLDWIDE for these.
*** If you ever wish to be removed from our data base and not receive this global information,   please reply with the subject "Remove" and our software will automatically block you from future mailings....But, you never know what we might find and we don't send very often.