Tube opener

Zhongtang Yu zyu at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Thu Aug 21 20:27:45 EST 1997

I have a simple but smart design, which will open snap-capped and
screw-capped microcentrifuge tubes.  It can also hold the scew cap up in
the air to facilitate liquid handling.  If any company is interested in
making it and marketing it, please e-mail me.

Zhongtang Yu, Ph.D
Dept. of Microbiology & Immunology
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3.