Tube opener

Rich Whalen rwhalen at bimcore.emory.edu
Fri Aug 22 11:39:04 EST 1997

You might want to go down to your local QT market or 7-11 or whatever and
peruse the junk around the cash registers. They often sell brightly-colored
aluminum bottle openers; especially if yours is a small college town I bet
they are well stocked about now.....

Shiao Y. Wang <sywang at whale.st.usm.edu> wrote in article
<33FCA53F.F8C at whale.st.usm.edu>...