Best way to miniprep from HB101?

Mark Lagace mark at
Fri Aug 22 10:30:54 EST 1997

	I was looking for a good (and cheap) way to get plasmid DNA from
HB101 cells.  The standard alkaline lysis miniprep results in too much
degradation.  I have used the Qiagen kits successfully before, but I was
hoping to avoid having to buy specialized kits.  If anyone has a protocol
that works for them, could you please e-mail it to me.  Thank you.

	Time is a great teacher, but	|  Mark Lagace, B.Sc.
	unfortunately it kills all its	|  Molecular Genetics
	pupils.  --Hector Berlioz	|  Children's Hospital (CHEO)
	quoted in "Almanaque des	|  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
	lettres francaises"		|  mark at