Searching for Lambda Map System (Promega)

noguei01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu noguei01 at mcrcr6.med.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 28 03:13:54 EST 1997

I am performing a restriction mapping of genomic DNA using the Lambda Map System
from Promega. This kit is no longer available from the company, and I
could not find any information on the Molecular Weight Markers for
this kit. These markers contain lambda fragments containing cos sites
were I anneal end labeled oligonucleotides.
I really need this kit to finish mapping the gene in the same way I
mapped 85 kb. I am have yet to map two genomic fragments.

Thank you
Irene Noguera
Cell Biology
NYU Medical Center