A-tailing of PCR products

Simon Dawson Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 05:19:49 EST 1997

	I routinely use a 15' @ 72C step and this adds the As fine in a Taq-based PCR reaction.

--

Dr. Simon Dawson       TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44787
Dept. of Biochemistry  FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
The Medical School     Email:Simon.Dawson at nott.ac.uk
Queens Medical Centre  http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mbzspd/Simon.html
Clifton Boulevard
Nottingham             "Back off man, I'm a scientist!" - Bill Murray.
U.K.