Simple Question about Intensifier screens

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 29 12:22:00 EST 1997

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer (PGegen at UKans.edu) wrote:

: Since the excitation comes from the screen, the low temp really is
: working on the screen. This subject was discussed before, with some
: more imformed comment on the film vs screen response. I don't recall
: all the details, unfortunately.

The review of previous discussions on this topic was published in TIBS:

@article{Hengen1996Jantibs,
author = "P. N. Hengen",
title = "Methods and reagents - Cycle sequencing through {GC}--rich regions",
volume = "21",
number = "1",
pages = "33-34",
month = "January",
year = "1996"}

The article is available on the WWW through my homepage.

-Paul.

* - - Methods FAQ list -> http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh/FAQlist.html - - - *