anti (HIS)6 antibodies

Thomas R. Anderson babco at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 31 18:56:46 EST 1997

           ---->snip<----

>Thomas Urbig
>Urbig at biokemi.su.se

Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO) has a monoclonal anti-polyhistidine
antibody that recognizes an epitope consisting entirely of histidines,
not of the flanking sequences.  If you would like more info about the
antibody or our overseas distributors, please let me know.

Tom Anderson
Berkeley Antibody Company
tel:  1-800-922-2226
tel:  1-510-412-8930