anti (HIS)6 antibodies

Thomas R. Anderson babco at
Sun Aug 31 18:56:46 EST 1997

In <Urbig-2808971540590001 at>
Urbig at (Thomas) writes:
>Hi everybody,
>we would like to use an antibody in order to detect the HIS-tag of our
>recombinant proteins in Western Blots. We already used the Quiagen
>antibody, not knowing that it works only with their set of overexpression
>vectors (since it recognizes a different epitope only present in their
>designed vectors)....

>Thomas Urbig
>Urbig at

Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO) has a monoclonal anti-polyhistidine
antibody that recognizes an epitope consisting entirely of histidines,
not of the flanking sequences.  If you would like more info about the
antibody or our overseas distributors, please let me know.

Tom Anderson
Berkeley Antibody Company
tel:  1-800-922-2226
tel:  1-510-412-8930