Secure Shopping Cart Service

vpros at VPROS.COM vpros at VPROS.COM
Thu Dec 4 08:16:28 EST 1997

Secure Credit Card Ordering has never been easier!

If your organization is ready to tap the potential of the fastest growing
economic sector in the world, Electronic Commerce, then you owe it to
yourself and your customers to discover how you can engage the power of the
VirtualCart(tm) - Secure Shopping Cart Service.

Offer your customers the convenience and security they deserve.

Easy to setup and configure while online.

NO transaction fees! Unlimited products!
We don't penalize you for success.

With our "risk free" trial period you'll soon discover what
 "POWER TO COMPETE" really means.

Join now and reserve your place in our NEW Virtual Shops mall,
look for our grand opening soon!
VirtualCart(tm) - Shopping Cart Service
"POWER TO COMPETE"
http://www.vpros.com