Linker Capture Subtraction--differential gene expression

Richard Vernell rjv at uhura.neoucom.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:36:05 EST 1997

Joel Guss (jg183 at columbia.edu) wrote:
: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard about this technique,
: linker capture subtraction.  I am wanting to look at differential
: expression of genes and happened to come up on the article,
: pringted in Analytical Biochemistry 237(1): 109-114.
: The basis is that you make separate cDNA from 2 mRNA populations you

: Please let me know if you have any information.

: Thanks.
: 			-Joel
: 			 jg183 at columbia.edu

There is a kit from Clontech that uses this technology.