2D gel electrophoresis equipment

Arnoud van Vliet arnoud at vanvliet.u-net.com
Thu Dec 4 19:03:26 EST 1997

Dear Hayley,

we've got the Pharmacia Multiphor II system in our lab. So far we're
happy with it's performance. Myself I've been comparing gels of
wildtype/mutant bacteria grown under different conditions and the gels
(4) are quite well comparable. I must add that we use the gels and all
components Pharmacia sells; they're not cheap (second dimension £40
each)

Hope this helps
Arnoud