Mnl I Restriction enzyme ??

Masashi UGAKI ugaki at SS.ABR.AFFRC.GO.JP
Mon Dec 8 00:54:49 EST 1997

To search for restriction enzymes,

check out a restriction enzyme database at http://www.neb.com/rebase/rebase.html

According to the database, MnlI is available from Amersham Life Sciences-USB, Stratagene, Fermentas AB, New England BioLabs, and CHIMERx.

No affiliation to NEB.