Volker Blaschke - Eurogentec Polymerase

Garnet Suck +49-0451-500-4110 [Uni] SUCK at molbio.mu-luebeck.de
Wed Dec 10 12:14:35 EST 1997

Hey Volker,

good for me to read your announcement - thank you! It is rather
shocking to hear such things about a polymerase! But it is always
very important to know, that there are similar experiences in other
labs - so: thanks a lot for your mail. (It is a great pitty, that we
ordered a great quantity of that stuff....;-(!!!!)

Bye,

Garnet

I  Garnet Suck                           I
I                                        I
I +49-0451-500-4110                      I
I                                        I
I  Institut fuer Biologie                I
I  Medizinische Universitaet zu Luebeck  I
I  Ratzeburger Allee  160                I
I                                        I
I  D-23538 Luebeck                       I
I                                        I
I  Germany                               I