Azide Inhibition of HRP2

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Dec 11 11:12:33 EST 1997

> Do you confirm ? If yes, my brain is not yet ESB invaded.
;-))

Yea, the signal from the first detection reaction did not re-appear
in the second detection. I had a spatula tip of sodium azide in 50 ml
of AB soln.

> >Maybe you have heard about students striking for better funding of
> >the
> german universities?
>
> Yes, I see it at the TV. You are right to ask more money. But I
> could not take a look at

Soory, there was a typo. But I assume the lectures are over now.

> http://www.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~fsi/50h

Regards,

Wolfi
-----
This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.
------
usual disclaimers apply
------