Azide Inhibition of HRP2

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at
Thu Dec 11 11:12:33 EST 1997

> Do you confirm ? If yes, my brain is not yet ESB invaded.

Yea, the signal from the first detection reaction did not re-appear
in the second detection. I had a spatula tip of sodium azide in 50 ml
of AB soln.

> >Maybe you have heard about students striking for better funding of
> >the
> german universities?
> Yes, I see it at the TV. You are right to ask more money. But I
> could not take a look at
Soory, there was a typo. But I assume the lectures are over now.

This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.
usual disclaimers apply