Wolfgang - Bermuda quality sequences

Garnet Suck +49-0451-500-4110 [Uni] SUCK at molbio.mu-luebeck.de
Thu Dec 11 06:32:17 EST 1997

Hey,

reading your protocol I am really fascinated and so I will try it
immediatly. To Test how it works: do you agree, that the genome of
animals from the yet extincted (but there are some animals avaiable
in the musees...) Rhinogradentia???? ;-)!!! will be a rather good
template!!!!???? I ordered yet some DNA-samples of Nasobema lyricum,
but with this protocol it will be possible to get the hole sequence
information of this fascinating animal group...So it will be possible
to evaluate a new system of this beautiful animals and test the
hypothesis that they are human ancestors....

Have a nice day,

Garnet

I  Garnet Suck                           I
I                                        I
I +49-0451-500-4110                      I
I                                        I
I  Institut fuer Biologie                I
I  Medizinische Universitaet zu Luebeck  I
I  Ratzeburger Allee  160                I
I                                        I
I  D-23538 Luebeck                       I
I                                        I
I  Germany                               I