Volker Blaschke - Eurogentec Polymerase

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Dec 11 06:23:10 EST 1997

> Hey Volker,
>
> good for me to read your announcement - thank you! It is rather
> shocking to hear such things about a polymerase! But it is always

Hm. Why so shocking? Polymerases are not necessarily developed with
the intention to be E.coli - resistant.

> very important to know, that there are similar experiences in other
> labs - so: thanks a lot for your mail. (It is a great pitty, that we
> ordered a great quantity of that stuff....;-(!!!!)
>
> Bye,
>
> Garnet

> I  Garnet Suck                           I
> I                                        I
> I +49-0451-500-4110                      I
> I                                        I
> I  Institut fuer Biologie                I
> I  Medizinische Universitaet zu Luebeck  I
> I  Ratzeburger Allee  160                I
> I                                        I
> I  D-23538 Luebeck                       I
> I                                        I
> I  Germany                               I

-----
This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.
------
usual disclaimers apply
------