ibmx, dilution

steve rogers srogers at delphi.beckman.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 17 14:00:23 EST 1997

Hi Danielle,
IBMX is poorly soluble in aqueous solution.  Dissolve a stock solution of
0.5 M in DMSO, aliquot and store at -20.  For use, dilute to 1 mM (or
whatever concentration you use) directly into medium.  It helps if the
medium you're adding to is stirring or lightly vortexing as you addthe
IBMX to avoid having it crash out of solution.
Steve

In article <knoel-1612971600300001 at cherubin.ens.fr>, knoel at wotan.ens.fr