JM108

Randall C Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Wed Dec 17 16:38:58 EST 1997

Colin Coros wrote:

> I have been trying to find the bacterial strain JM108

Colin,

Check with the guys at NEB.  One of their sales reps once told me that
any strains in their catalogue which are not owned by another company
will be sent to you free of charge if you request it with an order or,
barring an order being made, you will be charged for shipping on dry
ice.  I looked in the strains chart in the back of their catalogue and
didn't see JM108 but they did have many of the other JM strains and this
one may just not be in their catalogue.

		http://www.neb.com/

Best of luck,  Randy

Randall C Willis, Researcher
Biochemistry Research, Hospital for Sick Children
3522-555 University Ave
Toronto, ON
M5G 1X8  CANADA

416-813-5933 (ph)  -5022 (fax)
willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca

Randall C Willis, Publisher
Aliquotes Press
Aliquotes: A Journal Of Molecular and Biochemical
              Humour and Information
58 Balfour Ave.
Toronto, ON
M4C 1T6  CANADA