Help about restriction enzyme "Ppu10 I" !!

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at
Thu Dec 18 05:09:46 EST 1997

In article <okuizum-1712971649270001 at>, Hisato
Okuizumi <okuizum at> writes
>Lately the NEB and MBI discontinued the production of restriction enzyme,
>Ppu10 I, which I need urgently in my experiment. I would appericate if
>anybody can provide me information of any other company which produce/sell
>this enzyme.(The isoschizomer, such as Nsi I, can not be used in this
>particular experiment instead.)

The enzyme is proprietary and produced by MBI Fermentas so if they have
discontinued you won't be able to get it anywhere else.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
TEl/FAX 01252376288