Thermo Cycler Recommendations

Sarah K. Highlander, Ph.D. sarahh at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Dec 22 14:52:40 EST 1997

Let me renew an old thread....
I plan to purchase a PCR Cycler for my laboratory and am considering
models that allow the blocks to be interchanged. I am most interested in
the Techne Genius (seems versatile, speedy and the price is right) but
am also considering the Biometra UnoII and the MJ PTC100. I'd appreciate
any and all comments on this machines and other possible alternates.

Thanks,

Sarah
Sarah K. Highlander, Ph.D
Department of Microbiology   (__==__)        email: sarahh at bcm.tmc.edu
  & Immunology                 (oo)       *  Voice: 713-798-6311
Baylor College of Medicine      \/-------/   FAX    713-798-7375
One Baylor Plaza                 ||    ||
Houston, TX  77030-3498          ||    ||