HOW to Eliminate PCR primer dimer

u8251012 at cc.kmc.edu.tw u8251012 at cc.kmc.edu.tw
Sat Feb 1 20:03:53 EST 1997

Dear netter:
I have Some questions about PCR (polymerase chain rex)
 and need your advices !

1.How can I remove (or reduce) the primer dimer in PCR reaction
   how about increase annealing Temp ? or lowering Ma2+ conc.

2.After 38 cycles, a faint signal was obtained. Can I increase
   cycle number, or template DNA  or even dNTP content
   TO further INCREASE THE SIGNAL I WANT ??

3.What's the best methods to elute out the PCR product with
   high yields and low DNase contaminated. ANY kits suggested ?

regards