I need more infor about versene

Tue Feb 4 10:33:56 EST 1997

At 19:28 2/4/97 -0800, Forget-me-not wrote:
>Did anyone can tell me what the price of versene
>is and how to get it?
>
>Josh Huang
>Taiwan R.O.C.

Josh:

Ahh... are you speaking about the "Versene" solution in that all it is is
PBS with 0.53mM EDTA?
If you opt to make it yourself, you can adjust the EDTA concentration to
you liking.  For removal of adherent cells without using trypsin, I just
make a PBS solution with 5mM EDTA.  10 minutes at 37'C does the trick.

However, it is in the Gibco catalog pg 6-25.

Hope this helps,
David

 David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
 Asst. Prof. Immunology