Expression of 2 proteins from different vectors

Bret Sellman bsellman at microbiology.bmsb.uokhsc.edu
Thu Feb 6 21:05:37 EST 1997

I want to express 2 differentproteins in E. coli.  So what I want to do
is put 1 protein on 1 plasmid and another protein on another plasmid.
To do this I need to have 2 plasmids with different origins of
replication so the plasmids will not eliminate one another.  Also I
would like the proteins to be driven from different promoters so I can
express them separately and together.  Does anybody have any ideas.
Thank you.
Please respond by e-mail:
bsellman at microbiology.bmsb.uokhsc.edu