Cloning problem

Brendan Scott brendans at
Thu Feb 6 18:15:45 EST 1997

>Have you tried fractionating by directly excising the appropriate area of
>smearing from an agarose gel and gel extracting the fragments?

Yes, we do this as a matter of course after the partial digest, in both the
"dirty" approach (the one that works fine) and the "cleaner" approach (the
one that doesn't).

Brendan Scott BSc. PGDip(Hons. (Parasitology)) Qld

Institute of Dental Research            Department of Pathology
7th Floor                               5th Floor
United Dental Hospital                  Blackburn Building
cnr Elizabeth & Chalmers Sts            University of Sydney
Surry Hills NSW 2010                    Sydney NSW 2006
(02) 9282 0352                         (02) 9351 3319
Fax (02) 9282 0368                      Fax (02) 9351 3429