Anyone have a source for bovine cTnT?

Jil Tardiff jtardiff at westnet.com
Tue Feb 11 21:43:39 EST 1997

OK,

 This is admittedly a long-shot, but I thought I would give it a try....

I'm interested in doing some troponin exchange experiments. As my
"donor" I would like to use bovine cardiac Troponin T. Now I know that
there are protocols I could use to purify it myself, but because this is
for a very limited number of experiments I would like to avoid the long
and somewhat difficult purification process.

Does anyone know of a commercial source?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

regards,

 Jil Tardiff

 Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the
 Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
 NY, NY

 jtardiff at westnet.com