Streptavidin and Biotin interactions

Toumy Guettouche tguettou at newssun.med.miami.edu
Tue Feb 11 20:35:18 EST 1997

Hi Fellows,

a lot of people were interested in the fef of the original message.

This is the ref, its from a poster at the Miami Winter Symposium. I don't
think they published their system yet.

"A PROTEIN COMPLEMENTATION ASSAY FOR DETECTION OF PROTEIN-PROTEIN
INTERACTIONS IN VIVO" ; Joelle Pelletier and Stephen W. Michnick,
Departement de biochimie, Universite' de Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3T 1J4

Miami Nature Biotechnology, Short Reports Vol.8

BTW, they could not tell me how sensitive their assay is, as mentioned
they used leucine zippers.

Good Luck

Toumy