Plant m-gfp5-ER (Haseloff)

Mark Cock Mark.Cock at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 12 12:07:45 EST 1997

I want to transform Nicotiana pumbaginifola protoplasts with m-gfp-5ER.
Has any one transformed m-gfp5-ER in Nicotiana?  Is m-GFP5-ER stable
enough for the fluorometric estimation in extracts prepared from the
protoplasts or do I need to quantitate gfp in intact protoplasts. For a
fluorometric assay either in intact protoplasts or in the protoplast
extracts how can I avoid interference from chloroplasts?  m-gfp5-ER has
two excitation peaks at 400 and 473 nm and its emission peak is around
510nm (I would be grateful if someone tells me how much is it exactly).
Thanks
Ranjan
Please e-mail me to
Ranjan.Swarup at ens-lyon.fr