nylon mesh for hybridizations

Marc Cortese corte922 at harrier.csrv.uidaho.edu
Wed Feb 12 10:36:54 EST 1997

Fellow Netters,

I have always used fine pieces of nylon mesh to separate the membranes
from the glass and from each other when hybridizing in tubes.  I am now
working in a different lab and new to purchase some for use there.  Can
anyone supply me with a source of these membranes?  All I can remember is
that the manufacturer is located in the southern United States and that
the mesh is very expensive.

Thanks in advance,

Marc Cortese                                  Lab: (208) 885-9431
IMAGE                                        Home: (208) 882-8810
University of Idaho                           Fax: (208) 885-6518        
Moscow, ID  83843                     e-mail: corte922 at uidaho.edu
                     aug aug gcc cgc ugc uaa

More information about the Methods mailing list