The solution for contamination

K.James bss194 at thunder
Wed Feb 12 04:55:31 EST 1997

Dnacleaner (dnacleaner at aol.com) wrote:
: You use frequetly PCR or other molecular biology technics.
: You often have problems of contamination...
: DNACleaner is a simple and economic solution for these problems.

: Thank, see you soon....

To 'DNACleaner':

Congratulations! You have just ensured that we will never buy your
products.

To all:

Sorry for following up a spam, but if they realise it harms their
potential sales they may think twice. (Or even once, in this case)

--
Keith James Ph.D. - k.james at bangor.ac.uk  PGP 2.6.2i  Key ID 469A9FA1
Biodegradation Group                         *Encrypt and Survive*